15 June 2013

" This landscape is full of hate ".

© Giving Peace Faces - Fang Gleizes - 2013



With a to do list slowly approaching the length of my street, I have been concentrating on little pleasant things to do, as opposed to face the dreaded monster-sized tasks of this project.
The good thing about Giving Peace Faces being a one (wo)man project is that I, for now, don't have a time limit. I can take 5 years to finish it if I want to. I give it the time it needs. And it needs (and deserve?) a lot of time.
I hope this won't change once I run into more funding (for the website, the translation, the book, etc).


On another note:
A documentary produced by Arte, La Loi du plus Fort (here in French, Law In These Parts) about the military law in the occupied territories, with interesting approaches and comments on the objectivity of a documentary production:
I am not sure how it ended up on youtube, it is quite possible that there is a copyright breach here and would definitely encourage you to see a legal copy if available.

No comments:

Post a Comment